At Royal LePage Burloak, we understand that you are embarking on one of life’s biggest decisions.
That means you need sound advice from our loyal and trustworthy REALTORS® who have the experience and expertise to guide you through the selling process. Royal LePage Burloak has been helping people buy and sell homes in the Golden Horseshoe since 2002 and has grown to a network of over 200 real estate Sales Representatives serving Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville and surrounding areas. No matter where you are or where you want to live, you can count on us for unsurpassed local market knowledge and a vast referral network. When you see a Royal LePage Burloak lawn sign, you know it’s a sign you can trust, because Helping You is What We Do™.
Selling your home involves a great deal of time, in-depth research and last but not least, significant effort. Once you have made the decision to sell your current home, your next step should be to consult with a REALTOR® you are comfortable with and begin the process of placing it on the market. Listing your home might seem daunting, but a professional Sales Representative will walk you through all the right steps, inform you of everything you need to know, and most importantly, be there with you every step of the way. They will help you achieve your end goal, to sell your home at the highest price in the least amount of time, with minimal inconvenience to you.
When listing your home on the market, here are some of the ways that our Royal LePage Burloak Sales Representatives will help:
- Conduct a complete property profile of your house, including current condition, location, surroundings and special features
- Do a comparative market analysis that will show you what similar houses in your area have sold for in recent months
- Help you set a price for your home that will maximize your profit
- Market your home by posting it on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), create digital and print marketing materials, conduct traditional or virtual Open Houses and use blogs, social media channels, various websites and their own personal peer network of contacts and referrals
- Negotiate with the buyer on your behalf
- Help you secure the assistance of other professionals you’ll need during the process
- Help ensure all the required paperwork is fully complete, accurate and that deadlines are met
- Help you to navigate the conditional period
- Work with you to resolve any challenges that may arise